Resin Cast Current Transformer
Resin Cast Current Transformer is used in woven, electrical furnaces. With the moldable materials this transformer facilitates integrated design to carry current and voltage grading components. This transformer is molded with Epoxy Resin, which in turn imparts endurance against high temperature. They are available in different capacities such as low-voltage, medium-voltage and high-voltage. Resin cast current transformers are widely known for their features like corrosion resistance, easy maintenance and easy installation. We offer this transformer at reasonable price.
- Primary Current : upto 10,000A
- Secondary Current : 5 or 1A
- For Metering Class : 0.2, 0.5 or 1
- For Protection : 5P, 10P accuracy limit factor 5,10,15,20
- For PS Class : Knee point voltage (VK), secondary resistance and magnetizing current is required.
6/1/1, Parui Das Para Road (Jhautala), Kolkata, West Bengal, 700061, India